Sunday, December 25, 2011

QuiltEssentials.etsy.com: Year-End Sale on Sandi Henderson Secret Garden yardage! $7.99/yd





We are having a Year-End Sale on Michael Miller - Sandi Henderson Secret Garden yardage!   $7.99/yd
This includes
Tea Garden, Sunset Garden and Midnight Garden palettes


Tea Time Garden:  Soft, mossy greens, buttery yellows paired against tangerine and pebble tones.  I wanted to use colors that invoked an early afternoon tea party after a morning summer rain when the moss is starting to grow between the cobblestone..

Sunset Garden:  Sunset may be my favorite time of the day.  The sun is going down, and somehow the setting glow of the sun makes all the colors come alive.  Reds are more vibrant, blues are richer and everything has a beautiful golden glow.  I wanted to capture that with this group, and I love how it turned out!

Midnight Garden:  This group was actually where I started designing the collection.  I think I was stressed, and wanted to immerse myself into the quiet colors of the night.  When you can only make out the most vibrant of the flowers, and everything has calm, varied shades of blue cast all around.  Pops of moonlight here and there which can also make for a lovely stroll through the garden.

    -Sandi Henderson